Monday 13 September 2010

yet another money guzzler




for september, the month that has recently been promoted to my favourite, i decided to fix up a film camera we had knocking around, as my sister stole my dslr for a road trip to croatia. i couldn't have an empty camera shaped hole in me, so here are the pictures of my life this month. 
and if anyone's at all interested, here's some non-photo related things. i've just started at college - basically a huge place that consists of awkward conversation after awkward conversation after awkward conversation until you finally find someone who you enjoy talking to. and also on the buses you're basically a sardine in a tin (yeah these metaphor's are seriously deteriorating*) - i've barely had a chance to sit on a seat. and (i'm limiting this to my last and because i can sense this turning into a blog of moans) of course there's the daily morning 'WHAT THE FUCK DO I WEAR' panic. that's really fun. 
on the plus side, my fears a couple blogs back, as far as i know, i needn't of had. i'm actually getting on with mr ex boyf rather well, and though i don't think much will come out of it, he seems to feel the same as me loveydoveypleasedon'tgetanewgirlfriend-wise. i've met some lovely down to earth people, and i still see my favourite people on a pretty much hourly basis. so it's all good in the hood.
with the new laptop n' all i've lost a shedload of music, so it's been jolly fun discovering new music and rediscovering old. the libertines were a pleasant surprise to hear, and both the new sufjan steven's ep and arcade fire album are gorgeous. wafting through old photo's has been nostalgic too.
and i'm trying to promote this to complete strangers, no-one familiar, so this is the perfect place - 
and while we're on nerdy topics

phewf! bonne nuit

2 comments:

  1. the photos are really nice, they seem like such a better keepsake than digital ones! And I just went to your youtube page, and you have such a lovely haunting (that's a compliment in my eyes) voice. I love your coldplay scientist cover! xxx

    ReplyDelete